My Writing Journey Competition
- Send in your entry in the body of the email, not as an attachment.
- Use the subject line ‘My Writing Journey Competition’ in your email.
- Entries must be no more than 600 words and must be the author’s original work.
- Use Times New Roman size 12 or Arial size 11.
- Entry is free.
- All submissions and enquiries can be sent to Nichola: Nichola@nzwriterscollege.co.nz
- The competition is open to any writer living anywhere in the world.
- Only one story per entrant is allowed.
- Prizewinners will be notified via email as well as on our website; please ensure you supply a valid email address with your entry.
- Writers retain full copyright over their work.
- The judges’ decision is final; no disputes will be entered into.
- If your entry has not been acknowledged within three working days, please contact us as your email may have got lost in transit.
- Absolutely no generative AI to be used (ChatGPT etc.). If we deem stories were not written by a human they will be excluded.
- The Writers College reserves the right to extend the competition deadline or cancel the competition should the entries not be of publishable quality or up to the required standard.