Questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below.
What font/size/spacing should my submission be?
- Ensure your story is legible, but we recommend no smaller than pt 12
- Please submit your story as a Word document
- Any font is acceptable, so long as it is legible, but we do recommend Times New Roman
- There is no need to double space your submission, single space is fine
- Please send us your full-length manuscript, this can be 60,000+
What information should I provide alongside my submission?
- A short author biography (aim for 100-200 words)
- Your social media links (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- A short synopsis/blurb about your book (aim for 250 words)
What are we looking for?
- We are a commercial fiction publisher looking for crime, thrillers, women’s fiction, romance, romantic comedy, historical fiction,saga and time-slip fiction.
- We unfortunately are not accepting non-fiction, children’s books, YA or teen, sci-fi or fantasy submissions at this time.
How soon will I hear back?
- We aim to get back to everyone within 12 weeks.
Do I have to pay for anything?
- We are a publisher and not a publishing service and therefore we will never ask you for any payment.
What if you want to acquire my book?
- If we like your book and want to publish it, we will offer you a contract. If you accept it, you will then work with an editor to polish your manuscript, a professional designer will create a great commercial cover for your book, and we will distribute your book through online and possibly physical retailers, too.