Cedar Fort’s Imprints
Cedar Fort, Inc., consists of ten imprints, Sweetwater Books, Bonneville Books, Front Table Books, Hobble Creek Press, Plain Sight Publishing, Horizon Publishers, Council Press, King Dragon Press, CFI, and Pioneer Plus. Each imprint offers fun and exciting titles for all ages.
- The CFI imprint features LDS religious nonfiction books.
- Sweetwater Books consists of our national juvenile, young adult, and adult fiction titles.
- Bonneville Books includes our LDS fiction titles for all ages with stories to inspire and engage.
- Front Table Books consists of beautifully designed cookbooks full of delicious recipes.
- Hobble Creek Press features our outdoor cooking, Dutch oven cooking, gardening, and outdoor survival.
- Plain Sight Publishing presents our lifestyle and life-enhancing general interest nonfiction titles, including self-help, parenting, relationship, crafting, and other nonfiction books.
- Horizon Publishers produces LDS nonfiction and interest books of all categories.
- Council Press presents our collection of historical western fiction and nonfiction.
- King Dragon Press has our martial arts books.
- Our non-book items, including jewelry, artwork, stationery, and other products for LDS families are produced through Pioneer Plu
- We are an established publisher with over 30 years experience. We
partner collaboratively with content creators to publish wholesome
materials that entertain, uplift, and enrich individuals to strengthen
families and community.
Our professional editors work in partnership to develop a creator’s work while maintaining their voice and style. Our cover designers are renowned as some of the best in the market. We work with first-time and already published authors.
Each year we publish over 100 books and produce over 200 gift products. Our books are available nationally through major distribution companies including Ingram Content Group, Baker & Taylor, and ReaderLink as well as through major retail corporations like Deseret Book, Seagull Book, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Sam’s Club, and Indigo in Canada. Cedar Fort is active in selling foreign language rights, and we attend the Frankfurt Book Fair every year to present our frontlist titles internationally.
Cedar Fort’s merchandising department, Pioneer Plus, receives ideas for a wide variety of games, jewelry, stationery, home decor, and gift items that align with our company values.
Cedar Fort accepts all manuscript and product submissions through Submittable. This form provides access to Submittable by allowing creators to sign into an existing account or be prompted to make a free account. Submissions through other channels, including physical manuscripts being mailed, risk being undiscovered or discarded. We only accept electronic manuscripts at this time.
Read and follow the submission guidelines very carefully as failure to do so may result in premature rejection or significant delays in processing.
The average submission consideration process takes thirty (30) days with consideration for major US holidays. Contact inquiring about submissions before this standard review period is not appreciated and only cause more delays in the work load for our acquisitions team.
If your manuscript is submitted simultaneously to other publishers and is accepted elsewhere, we request the courtesy of letting us know so we can remove your manuscript from the acquisitions review process.
If you would like to participate in our Self-Publishing services, please contact our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form as completely as possible, including your marketing plan. Your submission is reviewed not just for its content, but as a business venture to which the publisher contributes significant capital investment. Your ability to actively support the promotion of your work and brand in the market is an important consideration during the process. Please include any audience or following you have built for your name or brand and on what platforms, if applicable.
In harmony with our company values, we reserve the right to remove any profanity, violence, graphic, and/or sexual content in any book accepted for publication. We recommend you remove this type of content before submitting your book to us.
- 8½" x 11" paper
- 1-inch margins
- 12-point font
- Times New Roman font (Do not use any font that is hard to read or is stylized)
- Cover page: On the first page include full name, address, phone number(s), email address, date submitted, and page/word counts.
- Page headers: On each consecutive page include headers with last name, manuscript title (abbreviated if necessary), and page number. DO NOT restart pagination with each new section or chapter. [Example: Jones/My Great Novel/20]
- Save file as .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, or .rft. It can be up to 400 MB.