2021 TCK Publishing Reader’s Choice Book Awards Contest
6 Winners, one in each category, will receive special badges and promotion
TCK Publishing is recognizing indie, self-published, and traditionally published authors and we’re inviting all of you to join the 2021 Readers Choice Book Awards contest.
Get connected with your fans and ask them for their support by voting for you to boost your chances of winning!
We believe readers deserve to have a choice, and that’s why we’re proud to host the 2021 TCK Publishing Reader’s Choice Awards.
Readers Choice Award Categories
2. Business and Investing
5. General Nonfiction
11. Children’s Book
12. YA and Middle Grade
13. General Fiction
14. Historical Fiction
15. Science Fiction
How the Contest Works
- Any author (regardless of who your publisher is) may submit one (1) book in any of the given categories for FREE. Limit one free entry per author and per email address. Entries for additional books after your first entry may be purchased here.
- There’s no publication date restriction. You can submit your book to our contest even though it has been published a long time ago.
- Entries are subject to evaluation and review by the TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee (book submissions are not just automatically approved).
- The TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee will review and determine the final book entries.
- Successful entries will be notified through a confirmation email from TCK Publishing.
- All approved submissions will be featured on the Readers Choice Voting Page.
- Submissions are welcome from now until November 12, 2021.
- Casting of votes begins January 1, 2021.
- Casting of votes will be open until November 13, 2021
- The book entry with the highest votes at the end of the voting period will be declared the winner (authors and readers are allowed to vote once).
- Declaration of winner and awarding of prizes will be on November 30, 2021.
- The winner will be notified through an email from the TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee.
The contest begins January 1, 2021. Fill out the Entry Form below to REGISTER NOW!