The ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award
An annual award of £1,000 for a short story, financed by a bequest made by Miss Nellie Tom-Gallon in memory of her brother and generously supported by ALCS.
The 2022 award is now open for submissions!
- Deadline for entries: 31 October 2021
- The author must be ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, Commonwealth or the Republic of Ireland.
- The author must have had at least one short story published or accepted for publication.
- The story submitted must be in English and must not be a translation.
- The story submitted may be published or unpublished.
- The work must not have been previously submitted for the ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award.
- The work must not exceed 5,000 words.
For any queries relating to the prize please contact firstname.lastname@example.org