How To Enter
Please read the Rules of Entry carefully before submitting your entry. Entries not following the rules will be disqualified.
Submitting your competition entries is easy.
To proceed, click the link at the bottom of this page.
1. You will first be asked to enter your credit/debit card details.
2. Having completed this stage you will be issued an order number that you need to send with your entries.
3. You can print this page for reference. We will also send you a notification of all these details by email.
4. The next stage is to email us your entry.
Please follow the instructions below, carefully.
To complete your entry you must have your order number. Check your email for a receipt of your payment - this will have your order number on. Please check your spam/junk folder if your receipt isn't in your inbox. Any entries made without an order number will be automatically discarded.
- Save your entry in Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Attach your entry to an email with your name and order number in the subject line.
- DO NOT put your name on your work. If you do it will be disqualified.
- Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be taken from your card immediately.
Enter By Post
Download the entry form and return with your payment and story/ies. If you have a paid online please note your order number on the entry form.