TO ENTER THE MINI SAGA COMPETITION
1. Write your mini saga, add the title and your name. Check the number of words using Word Counter?
2. The title should not exceed 15 words, but often long titles apparently sink a promising story. Shortened words with apostrophes count as one (eg. I'm, you've). Hyphenated words count as one.
4. The competition closes on Sunday 6th December 2020.
5. The winner will be chosen by the team at PepUpTheDay.com HQ, which includes a winning writer who had a mini saga published in the 1997 Mini Sagas Competition book run by The Telegraph.
6. All entries will be published on PepUpTheDay.com and a selection will be shared on social media.
7. Multiple entries are allowed.
We look forward to reading your entries!
To sign up up for PepUpTheDay.com newsletters, please click here.
Please mention PepUpTheDay.com when contacting this advertiser.